“Honors is what made me choose LMU.” –Victoria
At LMU, students with a high level of academic achievement have the opportunity to participate in specialized classes and accelerated learning through the University Honors Program.
In addition to smaller, seminar-style classes, Honors students receive mentoring and guidance from hand-picked Honors faculty, have the option of living in special Honors housing and have the ability to create self-directed learning opportunities including student-led publications and personalized research programs.
While participation in the Honors program can provide you with a more challenging and rewarding educational experience, it can also help:
- Improve your chances for prestigious national and international scholarships
- Help with admission to graduate school
- Make you more sought after for positions in the job market
Want to learn more?
Visit the LMU Honors program website to:
- Learn about the benefits of being an LMU Honors student
- Review the requirements and find out how to apply
- Find answers to frequently asked questions about the Program