“Honors is what made me choose LMU.” –Victoria
At LMU, students with a high level of prior academic achievement have the opportunity to participate in an exceptional educational opportunity through the University Honors Program.
In addition to smaller, seminar-style classes, Honors students receive mentoring and guidance from LMU's most talented faculty, have the option of living in special Honors housing, and engage in self-directed learning opportunities through mentored independent research projects, student-led publications, and other wonderful program events.
Participation in the Honors program not only provides you with a more challenging and rewarding educational experience, it can also help:
- Improve your chances for prestigious national and international scholarships
- Help with admission to graduate school
- Make you more sought after for positions in the job market
Want to learn more?
Visit the LMU Honors program website to:
- Learn about the benefits of being an LMU Honors student
- Review the requirements and find out how to apply
- Find contact information for the Program Director and Staff to ask questions or schedule visits.