International Parents and Families
Welcome to the LMU Family! As your son or daughter prepares to attend International Orientation, we invite you to consider taking part in International Parent and Family Orientation, a special program that provides opportunities to:
- Interact with faculty, administrators, staff, and current LMU international students.
- Learn more about the developmental aspects of the transition to college.
- Understand procedures for bills, housing, health and safety, food service, and more.
- Learn about LMU’s academic expectations and community standards.
- Network with other parents and families of new international students from your home country and from around the world.
This program runs concurrently with the first evening and half day of International Student Orientation.
We look forward to seeing you at International Parent and Family Orientation!
International Parent and Family Orientation: Friday, August 18-Saturday, August 19
August Parent and Family Orientation: Friday, August 25- Parent Win(e)d Down