Aid & Scholarships
The cost of school can be a barrier to receiving a high quality education. Our goal is to attract and support the highest caliber students to the best of our ability. In order to achieve this, LMU offers a wide range of financial aid opportunities for deserving students. Let us work with you to investigate ways to make LMU an affordable opportunity.
- 83% of LMU students receive financial assistance.
- LMU contributes more than $60 million annually in student aid.
- The University endows 192 undergraduate scholarships.
- Freshman applicants are automatically considered for merit scholarships.
- LMU Grants are based on financial need, academic merit or a combination of both.
- LMU participates in all federal and state financial aid programs.
If you are a prospective student and interested in learning more about the financial aid opportunities that are available, and making sure to meet the deadlines, visit the Financial Aid website
LMU offers academic scholarships to our most distinguished incoming freshmen based on scholastic accomplishments. Learn more on the Academic Scholarships webpage
Loyola Marymount University’s Net Price Calculator is designed to provide first-year, full-time undergraduate students an estimate of net cost for the 2014-2015 academic year.