"LMU has provided me with great resources that I have been able to grow from. I've had an easy transition to the university and I'm glad to say that I am a Lion."
Stephanie Cardenas '11
Business Administration major
"When I came to LMU, I loved the one-on-one attention I received and how easy it was to talk to people."
Alex Escobar ‘11
Business Administration major with an emphasis in entrepreneurship
Every year, more than 450 students transfer to Loyola Marymount University from community colleges and other 4-year institutions. LMU offers a world-class education in a personalized environment, a variety of attractive financial aid opportunities, and a network of support services for transfer students-all on one of the most beautiful campuses on the west coast.
We invite you to come see what LMU is all about. Take a campus tour, attend one of our fun & informative events, or meet one-on-one with a transfer admissions counselor. We're here to help.
- Requirements - Everything you need to know to transfer to LMU
- Transfer Agreements - Make sure your current classes are transferable [this will go to the current Transfer Articulations page]
- Transfer Support Services - All the help you need to make a successful transition
- Student Profiles - Read about a few of our transfer student success stories
- Find Out More - Take the next step in your journey towards LMU
For more personal contact with people at LMU, check out Ask LMU. You’ll find brief video responses to questions prospective students have asked. You can submit a question, too, if you can’t locate what you’re looking for elsewhere on the website.