Do you have a group of 10 or more? Schedule a group visit to make the most of your experience at LMU. Group visits can be scheduled Monday-Friday between 9am and 3pm during the fall and spring semesters. You must have a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 50 students. Visits are for high school students only. No middle or elementary school groups, please.
- A limited number of group tours are available and space fills up very quickly. Requests are accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis.
After your request is approved, we will mail you a confirmation letter with details about how to get to campus and where to meet your hosts. To schedule a tour for your group, contact our Group Visit Coordinator at 310.338.7396 or firstname.lastname@example.org. It is best to call us well in advance of your intended visit date, as tour space fills up quickly.
Guidelines for the Day of your Visit
- You must have at least one chaperon for every 15 students.
- Enter the campus via the Lincoln Blvd/LMU Drive entrance. Click here for maps and directions.
- Please arrive on time. Our tour guides are current LMU students who schedule tours around their classes.
- Groups that arrive late may not receive a full tour.
- Students should come prepared to give the LMU tour guides their full attention and be ready to ask relevant questions.