Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time of uncertainty. As we continue to monitor current conditions and the recommendations of leading health officials on how to help limit the spread of COVID-19, please be advised that all campus events are suspended until further notice. Should we be of further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
Do you have a group of 10 or more? Schedule a group visit to make the most of your experience at LMU. Group visits can be scheduled Monday-Friday at 9 a.m. and noon during the fall and spring semesters. You must have a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 50 students. Visits are for high school students only. No middle or elementary school groups, please. We do not offer group tours in the summer.
- A limited number of group tours are available, and space fills up very quickly. Requests are accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To sign up for a Group Visit click here.
After your request is approved, we will send you a confirmation letter with details about how to get to campus and where to meet your tour guides.
Guidelines for the Day of Your Visit
- You must have at least one chaperon for every 15 students.
- Enter the campus via the Lincoln Blvd/LMU Drive entrance. Click here for maps and directions.
- Please arrive on time. Our tour guides are current LMU students who schedule tours around their classes.
- Groups that arrive late may not receive a full tour.
- Students should come prepared to give the LMU tour guides their full attention and be ready to ask relevant questions.