Whether your passion is entrepreneurship, filmmaking, or science and engineering, Loyola Marymount’s nationally recognized academic programs, doting professors, and top-notch internships aid students in achieving illustrious post-graduate outcomes. Check out a few of our student success stories.
U.S. News & World Report, 2022
- No. 75 University in the U.S.
- No. 17 in Undergraduate Marketing
- No. 22 Undergraduate Teaching
- No. 22 Undergraduate Engineering
- No. 21 Academic Programs in Service Learning
The Princeton Review, 2021
- No. 9 Best Science Labs
- No. 11 Most Beautiful Campus
- No. 4 Most Engaged in Community Service
- No. 24 Top 50 Green Colleges
- No. 22 Top 50 Entrepreneurship Undergraduate Program
Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education, 2021
- Top 100 University in the U.S.
Hollywood Reporter, 2021
- No. 8 Top 25 Film Schools in the Nation
For a complete list of LMU rankings, please check out the university's Facts & Figures.